Домашняя страница Undo Do New Save Карта сайта Обратная связь Поиск по форуму
МИР MS EXCEL - Гость.xls

Вход

Напомнить пароль

= Мир MS Excel/Microsoft Excel and Dual Monitor Problem - Мир MS Excel

Старая форма входа
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: китин, _Boroda_  
Мир MS Excel » Вопросы и решения » Вопросы по Excel » Microsoft Excel and Dual Monitor Problem (Formulas / Formulas)
Microsoft Excel and Dual Monitor Problem
joejonsme Дата: Пятница, 08.06.2018, 16:19 | Сообщение № 1
Ранг: Прохожий
Замечаний: 0% ±

Excel 2016
Hi,

I have an issue I didn't think of when I got another monitor for my desktop. One monitor is supposed to be used for a spreadsheet filled with information while the other screen contains the database that the information from the spreadsheet is to be entered into. The dual monitor setup is to prevent me from having to print out the spreadsheet as a working copy saving paper and ink.
However, since the spreadsheet is now on a computer screen I obviously can't place a ruler on in to keep my place. If there is nothing to direct my eye then the lines bleed together when I look at them!
Of course I can highlight the line in excel I'm looking at, but when I click away from the spreadsheet to the database the highlight is removed causing the problem once again.
Has anyone found a solution to a problem like this?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=107908
Motion graphics video service

Thanks!

Ответить
СообщениеHi,

I have an issue I didn't think of when I got another monitor for my desktop. One monitor is supposed to be used for a spreadsheet filled with information while the other screen contains the database that the information from the spreadsheet is to be entered into. The dual monitor setup is to prevent me from having to print out the spreadsheet as a working copy saving paper and ink.
However, since the spreadsheet is now on a computer screen I obviously can't place a ruler on in to keep my place. If there is nothing to direct my eye then the lines bleed together when I look at them!
Of course I can highlight the line in excel I'm looking at, but when I click away from the spreadsheet to the database the highlight is removed causing the problem once again.
Has anyone found a solution to a problem like this?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=107908
Motion graphics video service

Thanks!

Автор - joejonsme
Дата добавления - 08.06.2018 в 16:19
SLAVICK Дата: Пятница, 08.06.2018, 16:32 | Сообщение № 2
Ранг: Старожил

Hi
Maybe you should use something like "coordinate selection".
Look example from this topic.
К сообщению приложен файл: 9774219.xlsm (19.9 Kb)

Иногда все проще чем кажется с первого взгляда.

Ответить
СообщениеHi
Maybe you should use something like "coordinate selection".
Look example from this topic.

Автор - SLAVICK
Дата добавления - 08.06.2018 в 16:32
bmv98rus Дата: Пятница, 08.06.2018, 22:31 | Сообщение № 3
Ранг: Участник клуба

Excel 2013/2016
joejonsme, there is no dual monitor problem. You have the same issue if share one screen for several applications and activate not excel window. I think there is no solution but some times I select spreadsheet range and copy it into the сlipboard. Dashed line will be active till next copy operation. Look at the picture.

К сообщению приложен файл: 7538540.jpg (22.0 Kb)

Замечательный Временно просто медведь , процентов на 20.

Ответить
Сообщениеjoejonsme, there is no dual monitor problem. You have the same issue if share one screen for several applications and activate not excel window. I think there is no solution but some times I select spreadsheet range and copy it into the сlipboard. Dashed line will be active till next copy operation. Look at the picture.

Автор - bmv98rus
Дата добавления - 08.06.2018 в 22:31
Мир MS Excel » Вопросы и решения » Вопросы по Excel » Microsoft Excel and Dual Monitor Problem (Formulas / Formulas)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Яндекс.Метрика Яндекс цитирования
© 2010-2024 · Дизайн: MichaelCH · Хостинг от uCoz · При использовании материалов сайта, ссылка на www.excelworld.ru обязательна!